The Smart Business Owner's Guide to Virtual Assistance lays out the professional expectations for both small business owners and virtual assistants in an eBook that will also teach you:
- Why a VA is not an employee (and how this benefits you!)
- The best places to find a virtual assistant online.
- How to maximize your RFP (Request for Proposal) submissions so you get the best responses from the best VAs for your project – every time.
- The ten most important questions to ask when first speaking with a prospective VA.
- Tips on the fine art of delegating so that you and your VA get the most out of your working relationship.
- The vast differences between a professional virtual assistant and an offshore VA call center.
- AND – you’ll also get a list of 50+ tools that will make working virtually a snap!
This introduction to the world of virtual assistance will leave you better equ... Continue reading our Virtual Assistant Information Blog...